To Register for ZenFit Kidz please click on the school below.
Registration IS OPEN
Laurel Hill Elementary School: Thursdays, February 9th - March 16th (4:15-5:15PM) - After-school class
Registration Is OPEN
Sangster Elementary School: Thursdays, February 2nd - March 9th (8:00 - 8:45AM) - Before-school class
Please Read the following so that you are familiar with the wait-list process.
ZenFit Kidz Registration and Wait-List Information
When registration opens please click on the link below that says "I would like to register" - you will be taken to our registration host website - SignMeUp. Note: the links below will be live when registration opens.
Registration Procedure: I strongly encourage you to read the below information prior to registration opening so that you are familiar with the process as some schools do fill quickly, so it is best to understand the process and get any questions answered prior to the start of registration.
- Click on the link "I would like to register" below to be taken to the host website - SignMeUp to register.
- If you prefer to pay by check - choose the Check Payment Option - there will be a spot on the form to enter your school/program of choice. Please Note: When choosing "check option" during registration you will fill out the form online, however, registration is not complete until payment has been received. Your child(ren) will be placed on the wait-list when payment has been received NOT when you register online.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ON THE WAIT-LIST. What does this mean?
- Everyone will initially be wait-listed.
- Upon registration a confirmation screen will appear with your wait-list registration – PRINT AND BOOKMARK THIS PAGE!
- You may check the status of your registration by revisiting your bookmarked page – you may see any of the following three (3) notices: The status is PENDING APPROVAL, the status is DECLINED OR RECEIPT - receipt means your payment has gone through and you are on the roster.
- You will receive an email ONLY when you have been “confirmed” and placed on the roster.
- Check Option Registrants will receive a confirmation email and if you check the status it will show “confirmed”, but you are not registered nor on the wait-list until payment has been received as I will add names to the roster manually.
- Names will be released from the wait-list in the order you registered, so this will not be random, therefore registering early is very important. This is a manual process, so please allow at least 24hours for updates - once we have reached the minimum.
- The “confirmation” emails will be done on a rolling process once we reach our min. (10) participants until registration closes.
- Confirming emails may be received in as little as a few hours to days or weeks – it really depends on how quickly the program fills at any given school.
- Your credit card will NOT be charged until your confirmed in the program and you receive a confirmation email and/or your Status is shown as “Accepted”.
- Registration Closes February 1st. If you do not receive a confirmation email then you can assume that the program is full, but you can always check your status by revisiting your bookmarked page.
- Why are we doing it this way? We wanted to make sure to only charge the individuals whose registrations were accepted, so reducing the number of refunds. Additionally, we found this website to most accommodating when the wait-list system is used.
- Program Fees: These vary depending on the school and the number of weeks of the program. Please visit the registration site for specifics.
- All payments will incur a processing fee (yes-we hate them too). Online payment processing fee is $5 - $5.50 per registrant, Check payment processing fee is $6.50 per registrant - check payment is more labor intensive which increases the processing fee.
- Please note that the credit card charge will read Metro Run & Walk or SignMeUp. Thank you.