We strongly encourage you to read the below information prior to registration opening so that you are familiar with the process as some classes may fill quickly, so it is best to understand the process and get any questions answered prior to the start of registration. Registration Opens Sept. 2nd at 9:00AM. Classes begin the week of Sept. 21st and end the week of Nov. 9th.
- When you have read the below information please click on the Fall 2020 Schedule from to register for the class time/day desired.
- The cost of the program is $90 **PODS may have a higher cost depending on the number of participants - contact us to discuss.
- Payment Options: We have three payment options available for our families this fall - each have their own distinct benefits, processing fees and refund policies so please read each and choose the option at the time of registration that works best for your family. We are providing a variety of options due to feedback.
- Credit Card
- The processing fee is $7.33 which will be added at the time of registration.
- NO-REFUNDS of the processing fee under any circumstances. Processing fees for credit cards are captured by an outside vendor and we do not have access or hold these funds in our business.
- Registrant is immediately added to the roster
- Refund for the program is 100% refundable if requested in writing prior to the first class. NOTE: Processing fee is not refundable.
- Once registration is complete the screen will show how to pay via Venmo AND you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to process your Venmo payment. Please check your spam folder after registering if you do not see this confirmation within 5minutes.
- Venmo payments will not be processed until the registration is completed and in the system.
- The processing fee is $3.00 which will be added at the time of registration. Yes - Venmo still carries a processing fee due to costs associate with accounting procedures within our organization.
- Processing fee is 100% refundable if requested in writing prior to first class.
- Registrant is added to the roster as soon as Venmo transaction is approved.
- Program fee is 100% refundable if requested in writing prior to the first class.
- Once registration is complete the screen will show how to pay via Check AND you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to process your Check payment. Please check your spam folder after registering if you do not see this confirmation within 5minutes.
- The processing fee is $3.00 which you will need to add to your check when you send payment. Yes - check payment still carries a processing fee due to costs associate with accounting procedures within our organization.
- Processing fee of $2.00 is refundable if requested in writing prior to first class.
- Registrant is added to the roster as soon as check is received. NOTE: Your child's spot is not secured until check has been received - therefore due to this delay a class may fill before check is received. Please know that we simply cannot hold a class.
- Program fee is 100% refundable if requested in writing prior to the first class
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ON THE WAIT-LIST. What does this mean?
- Everyone will initially be wait-listed.
- Upon registration a confirmation screen will appear with your wait-list registration – PRINT AND BOOKMARK THIS PAGE!
- You may check the status of your registration by revisiting your bookmarked page – you may see any of the following notices: The status is PENDING APPROVAL, The status is DECLINED OR RECEIPT - receipt means your payment has gone through and you are on the roster.
- You will receive an email ONLY when you have been “confirmed” and placed on the roster.
- Check Option Registrants will receive a confirmation email and if you check the status it will show “confirmed”, but you are not registered nor on the wait-list until payment has been received as I will add names to the roster manually.
- Names will be released from the wait-list in the order you registered, so this will not be random, therefore registering early is very important.
- The “confirmation” emails will be done on a rolling process once we reach our minimum number participants until on-time registration closes.
- Confirming emails may be received in as little as a few hours to days or weeks – it really depends on how quickly the program fills at any given school.
- Your credit card will NOT be charged until your confirmed in the program and you receive a confirmation email and/or your Status is shown as “Accepted”.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email by the time registration closes then please check your bookmark for your status or feel free to email us.
- You may contact us at anytime if you need help checking your child's wait-list status at email@example.com
- Why are we doing it this way? We wanted to make sure to only charge the individuals whose registrations were accepted, so reducing the number of refunds. Additionally, we found this website to most accommodating when the wait-list system is used.
- Program Fees: $90 - The fees include Training by Certified Fitness Professionals, Materials, Mileage Tokens (tokens for Zoom classes will be provided at the end of the season), 5K T-Shirt, and Finishers Medal. Note: If you are registering 3 or more children please contact firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you register to receive a 10% discount - please put multiple children discount in the subject heading.
- Please be careful to not double register your child. RunFit Kidz is not responsible for the processing fee you may be charged if you accidently register your child twice. While this is rare it does happen so please take your time to ensure this doesn't happen to you. You are welcome to email email@example.com if you would like to check your child's registration. Should you be charged 2x for the program RFK will refund the cost of the program but not the processing fee. You will need to email your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org - refunds will be sent after the registration period has closed. Should you seek a refund for the processing fee you may contact sign me up and request a refund.
NOTE - PROCESSING FEE - Please review the above payment options for processing fee information. If you have questions regarding these fees please feel free to email me at corky@runfitkidz
- Still have questions? Please email me at email@example.com
- Please note that the credit card charge will read SignMeUp as a Charge!!!! Please note that! Thank you.
There are NO refunds once day 1 of the season has begun. If you need to cancel before this date you will be issued a full refund minus the processing fee (if applicable). All late cancellation funds will be donated to the RunFit Kidz scholarship fund. Note: School cancellations, weather delays and/or other Acts of God does not fall under the refund guidelines.
REGISTRATION PROCESS / REFUND POLICIES