In Consideration of my registration in RunFit Kidz, and my participation in the RunFit Kidz sessions, activities, competitions, and programs, I agree to the following for my child:
1. READINESS TO COMPETE: He/she (child) will only participate in those RunFit Kidz sessions, events, activities, competitions, and programs for which we as parents believe he/she (child) is physically and psychologically prepared to compete.
2. MEDICAL ATTENTION: I hearby give my consent to RunFit Kidz and the coaches of RunFit Kidz, to provide, through a medical staff of its choice customary medical/athletic training attention, transportation and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my child’s participation in RunFit Kidz sessions, events, activities, competitions, and programs.
3. My child has current medical health Insurance that covers any risk of participation in RunFit Kidz sessions, events, activities, competitions, and programs.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR MINOR PARTICIPANTS:
In consideration of my minor child/ward being allowed to participate in any way in the RunFit Kidz sessions, events, activities, competitions, and programs, my acceptance below, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury to my child/ward from activities involved in these sessions, events, activities, competitions, and programs is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist: and,
2) FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both know and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my childs/wards participation; and
3) I willingly agree to comply with the programs stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant concern in my childs readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, I will remove my child from participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I myself, my spouse, my child/ward, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE THE sponsors, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (Releasees), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property incident to my childs involvement or participation in these programs, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5) I, for myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Medical Agreement & Release of Liability for Minors