COVID Protocols - Procedures - Waivers
Dear RunFit Kidz and Families,
The health, well-being and safety of our runners, coaches and their families is our staffs top priority and we will continue to closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. We are staying informed on the latest information and advice from CDC as well as FCPS, the State of Virginia and community based organizations. We created this tab to compile all the important documents for easy access which will allow for all of our participants to understand the plans we have in place for the fall season. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions. During these unprecedented times we are doing our best to provide the most up to date information, but often information is changing from top officials on a daily basis and we do our best to pivot quickly and adjust. Therefore, we ask everyone to please be understanding, patient and flexible as we are doing our very best and the safety, happiness and well-being of our staff and athletes is the highest priority. Thank you.
In-Person Safe Return to RunFit Kidz
Daily Health Screening Assessment Form
Medical Agreement & Release of Liability for Minors
General RunFit Kidz Guidelines.
* If you are sick, DO NOT participate in any sessions. STAY HOME!
* Runners and coaches should avoid shaking hands and high fives - verbal "great job" is sufficient.
* Runners should not share water bottles with any other participants (even the water fall).
* Coaches will clean/sanitize equipment between each weekly session.
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
* Stay home when you are sick.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20seconds, especially after using the bathroom.
* If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
For additional information from the CDC click HERE.