IN-PERSON SAFE RETURN TO ACTIVITY PLAN
RunFit Kidz has a Safe Return to Activity Plan in place that calls for stringent pre-screening protocol. This is to ensure participant and staff safety, which is paramount in everything we do here at RunFit Kidz. Please arrive 5minutes prior to the class start time so that we perform the screening process and start the class on time. Below are items to help expedite the screening process:
- Every player must complete the COVID assessment form 2hrs prior to your class – Forms MUST be brought to check-in and placed in the designated box to minimize contact.
- Please ensure you have all your running gear, sneakers tied and ready to go and your own water bottle (there will be no water supplied on site due to COVID restrictions.)
- Players MUST wear face masks while walking to/from the Cottontail Swim & Racquet Club grounds & while being screened. Be sure to bring your face mask! No face mask No entry.
- No Parents are allowed on the Cottontail Swim & Racquet Club premises either before, during or after practice. There is plenty of street parking and you may observe from a safe distance. Additionally, we ask that you not congregate in close proximity as the surrounding community is being very kind and they may deny access if they observe this behavior. If you have a question for the coach you may contact them via email or phone.
- Every player will have their Temperature checked with an Infrared No-Touch thermometer. Anyone with a temp of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to participate and will be sent back to their parent/guardian. We recommend you also take your child's temperature before bringing them to every RunFit Kidz practice.
- Staff will be wearing masks during the entire practice. A coach may only remove mask to explain something and only when 6ft of social distance can be maintained – upon completion of explanation the mask will be replaced. Players are welcome to wear masks during play if they wish, but they are not required during class.
- Please plan ahead, there are NO restroom facilities open onsite.
- At the conclusion, players will meet you either by the gate or at your car. We will not have a sign-out, however, we do ask for an acknowledgment of hand waive so we know your child is safely heading home. If they will be walking or riding a bike you must fill out an additional waiver and approval - please let your coach know so she can provide you with the additional forms.